Along Manchurian Railways, 1937: Travel Brochure

This brochure was issued by the South Manchurian Railway as part of what I consider an incredible and amazing series in the second half of the 1930s. This particular example: “Along Manchurian Railways” was issued in 1937 to promote travel to Manchuria and it cities. The artist signed it either in a Chinese character or his own symbol. I particularly love the smaller letters embedded in the larger letters. I do not know the back story here but this and the next few brochures I will post were clearly part of a series. If any one knows the history, order please let me know.

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, cover

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, cover

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, back cover ??

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, back cover

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, full front and back cover ??

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, full front and back cover

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, Inside View one ??

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, Inside View one

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, Inside View two

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, Inside View two

RSS Feed
{ 24 comments… add one }
  • coches precios 15 September 2014, 08:31

I loved as much as you will receive carried
    out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored
    material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish
    be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you
    shield this increase.

• how to use mind power to get what you want 18 September 2014, 14:19

I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers except this post is really a pleasant paragraph,
    keep it up.

• acne treatments 15 October 2014, 08:06

Hey I know this iss off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets Icould add to my blog that
    automaticallpy twewt my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
    and was hoping maybe you wold have some experience with something lie this.
    Please let me know iff you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog
    and I look forward tto your neew updates.

• õhk õhk soojuspump hind 19 November 2014, 02:18

Siiski ei saa vanemad brauserid, nt Netscape
    4.x, neid näidata. Veebileht toimib vormingut ei kuvata korrektselt.

Ja mugav küte ning konditsioneerimine mängib tänapäeval tähtsat rolli period- kui ka ärisektoris.

• url.org 25 November 2014, 07:17

Het is nog steeds mogelijk een anonieme HIV test te laten doen bij Eemland.

De voor deze exam zijn €20,-, de van de examination is na 1 A2 weken bekend.

• www.jmonae.com 6 December 2014, 15:40

I promptly purchased an alkaline water filter/generator (Chanson), and
    altered our diets to a far more alkaline one.it to going alkaline I say this so that others
    can value the results of an alkaline diet plan. I then instruct
    them about the have to balance their system through eating
    more alkaline foods and less of those that are acidic.

• http://www.bibsonomy.org 8 December 2014, 20:19

I think this is among the most significant information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website
    style is great, the articles is really excellent :
    D. Good job, cheers

• manuel 9 December 2014, 19:46

Aqui mi pagina

• coach sportif a bordeaux 22 December 2014, 08:43

Dans la journée que de lui prendre job. Reporter du Petit Journal
    du 25, et partez vers: voyage, évasion, fuite, acte commandé par la grâce
    de -Garros. Http: -projet-de—pen avenir-de-la-nation famille que deux simples d’hier placent deux nations à égalité avec la radio à phénomène politique.
    Plus personne ne enmerde pour leurs rites sataniques.
    Si électeurs la proposent, la seule chose pouvant conduire Carlsen à la Bastille, Amaury sportc Guyot balance de ses ambitions
    présidentielles?

• auto mobile code review nancy 25 December 2014, 22:54

Like several other individuals, after i to start with observed the My Cash Bot Review I was sceptical to state the least.
    A no cost revenue system? Could or not it’s? What is the capture?

I was surprised to search out there have been none. All a person has to do is indication up and activate their account by depositing along with the broker.

• bestfree music downloads 7 February 2015, 16:12

The use of MIDI files as backing tracks requires a little bitt more equipment.
    It supports up tto 32 different channels giving you an exceptional multi-channel mixing experience, while its sequencing, and son composing
    capabilities are simply amazing too. What I found even more interesting was hoow good some of these singers
    actuaslly were.

• clever-it.com.ua 21 March 2015, 05:27

May I just say what a comfort to discover an individual who really knows what they are discussing on the net.
    You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it
    important. More and more people have to look
    at this and understand this side of your story. I can’t
    believe you are not more popular given that you definitely have the
    gift.

• test and tag nsw colours 25 June 2015, 22:51

The 3 language groups in the Sydney space have been divided into dialects,
    spoken by smaller sized clans.

• witches white magic spells 25 June 2015, 22:59

White Magic is sort of easy to study, in reality it’s not actually all that different to black magic when it comes to difficulty.

• App Downloads kaufen 14 August 2015, 08:53

Thanks designed for sharing such a nice idea, article is good, thats why i have read it completely

• Baume du tigre 3 January 2016, 17:00

Hello Nice Day to You, I will come the information to search an braimstron or an motivating article. Remarkable blog, express gratitude for sharing. Sylvia

• quizlet cold war test 5 February 2016, 23:31

If in case you have visited the Philippines or have a Filipino ancestry, you might
    also like to attempt answering a number of the questions.

• radio monitoring system 12 February 2016, 23:46

Whereas the old-fashioned press clipping services required 2 to
    three weeks to deliver clips, online media monitoring providers deliver
    clips in a single day as a normal service
    and often provide close to actual time supply
    at extra value.

• canon g7x vs sony rx100 20 April 2016, 03:44

Stylish and compact, IXUS cameras are geared up with energy-packed options that
    may allow you to develop your artistic boundaries.

• 12 week body transformation contest 1 May 2016, 05:29

You may even place the glass toy in some chilled water for a cooler experience but
    it isn’t recommended that you freeze glass (though you can).

• heart diamond ring zales 6 May 2016, 08:05

While the first coronary heart formed diamonds were created over one hundred years in the past, it wasn’t until the
    arrival of 3D scanning and laser reducing know-how that coronary heart formed diamonds have been capable of be created with
    ‘briliant’ aspects, which are calculated to replicate as much gentle as possible again to your eye.

• guitar acoustic songs chords 9 May 2016, 14:15

This song has an amazing double guitar intro that made me wish to study
    it on guitar.

• zip 21 July 2016, 05:59

Nice blog right here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol