Along Manchurian Railways, 1937: Travel Brochure

This brochure was issued by the South Manchurian Railway as part of what I consider an incredible and amazing series in the second half of the 1930s. This particular example: “Along Manchurian Railways” was issued in 1937 to promote travel to Manchuria and it cities. The artist signed it either in a Chinese character or his own symbol. I particularly love the smaller letters embedded in the larger letters. I do not know the back story here but this and the next few brochures I will post were clearly part of a series. If any one knows the history, please let me know.

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, cover 満鉄

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, cover

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, back cover 満鉄

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, back cover

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, full front and back cover 満鉄

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, full front and back cover

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, Inside View one 満鉄

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, Inside View one

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, Inside View two

Along Manchurian Railways, 1937 Artist Unknown, Inside View two

RSS Feed

{ 8 comments… add one }

• coches precios 15 September 2014, 08:31

I loved as much as you will receive carried
    out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored
    material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish
    be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you
    shield this increase.

• how to use mind power to get what you want 18 September 2014, 14:19

I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers except this post is really a pleasant paragraph,
    keep it up.

• acne treatments 15 October 2014, 08:06

Hey I know this iss off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets Icould add to my blog that
    automaticallpy twewt my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
    and was hoping maybe you wold have some experience with something lie this.
    Please let me know iff you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog
    and I look forward tto your neew updates.

• õhk õhk soojuspump hind 19 November 2014, 02:18

Siiski ei saa vanemad brauserid, nt Netscape
    4.x, neid näidata. Veebileht toimib vormingut ei kuvata korrektselt.

Ja mugav küte ning konditsioneerimine mängib tänapäeval tähtsat rolli period- kui ka ärisektoris.

• url.org 25 November 2014, 07:17

Het is nog steeds mogelijk een anonieme HIV test te laten doen bij Eemland.

De voor deze exam zijn €20,-, de van de examination is na 1 A2 weken bekend.

• www.jmonae.com 6 December 2014, 15:40

I promptly purchased an alkaline water filter/generator (Chanson), and
    altered our diets to a far more alkaline one.it to going alkaline I say this so that others
    can value the results of an alkaline diet plan. I then instruct
    them about the have to balance their system through eating
    more alkaline foods and less of those that are acidic.

• http://www.bibsonomy.org 8 December 2014, 20:19

I think this is among the most significant information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website
    style is great, the articles is really excellent :
    D. Good job, cheers